- Team truck drivers earn between $77k and $86k per driver
- First year Werner drivers average $50,000-$70,000+.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses available on select accounts.
- Werner invested over $30 million in driver pay increases this year.
- over 250 different home time and pay packages to meet your needs.
- Trainers average $60,000-$100,000.
- Among the five largest U.S. truckload carriers.
- First carrier to implement electronic logging devices, over 18 billion miles and counting!
- Werner recently invested over $1 billion in our 5T’s initiative: trucks, trailers, talent, terminals and technology.
- 70% or more of our drivers get home nightly/weekly.
- Rider and pet friendly.
- Veterans programs, spouse employment, and Operation Freedom Fleet.
- Free Drive Werner mobile app offers real-time pay details, messages, maps, load alerts and more!
Equipment and Terminals
- All new 2019 trucks feature 1800-watt pure sine inverters.
- Average truck age is 1.8 years.
- Automatic transmissions.
- 100% trailer tracking.
- New truck leasing program.